Mobile Phone Refurbishment
Mobile phones have become part of our daily lives, although they make life convenient for us, we need to think of their environmental impact.
At Blue Whale Eco, we make use of specialised skills to refurbish used mobile phones that would otherwise be making their way to scrap or landfill. Not only do we help the Environment, but we also do our best to help our customers find the perfect refurbished phone.
Why choose refurbished?
Most significantly, you can save money. Buying a used phone isn’t the same as buying refurbished. With a used phone, any faults or issues will still be there. When you buy a refurbished phone, you can be sure that the handset you’re buying has been checked to make sure it’s working perfectly, tested, and reconditioned.
What Blue Whale Eco do when refurbishing Mobile Phones?
All phones are refurbished to the highest standards by our team of highly-skilled, fully trained and experienced technicians.
- We replace cosmetic parts – By working with mobile phone retailers, we can repair any kind of cosmetic part of a mobile device to look brand new.
- We repaint cosmetic parts – For devices to look flawless and like new without replacing any parts, we repaint cosmetic parts.
- Reconfiguring and clearing the software on each device – In order for your device to work at full speed again, we can clear or reconfigure the software on your device; this also saves scrapping mobile devices.
- Repackage mobile phones – We will repackage your device to keep it looking pristine after being refurbished.
- Reconfiguring security seals on refurbished phones – Security and safety of data is an essential part of your mobile phone; we can reconfigure the security seal to ensure your device is up to date with security software.
- We repair and refurbish LCD phone screens – To replace, repair, or refurbish LCD screens on devices, we work with mobile phone retailers to ensure great screen quality.
What Does Phone Refurbishment Process Involve?
Refurbished phones are beneficial for those who don’t want to spend a huge amount on a brand new smartphone. The handsets we supply at Blue Whale Eco are thoroughly tested and functional because they go through a complete refurbishment process. They are carefully examined, repaired with original replacement parts, and tested to ensure their good quality and performance.
After a full inspection, the phones are polished, repackaged, and made available for resale.
Fully Inspected, serviced and tested
Many people avoid refurbished phones because they automatically assume they must be damaged or faulty in some way. However, a refurbished phone is likely to be in just as good of a condition as a new phone.
Every phone that we sell at Blue Whale Eco is refurbished, whether its intact or damaged, has to go through extensive inspections and tests.
They’re much Better for the Environment
As consumers, we don’t always give due consideration to the environmental impact of the products that we buy and use. But mobile phones have a significant impact on the Environment, as well as using up resources that are ultimately finite.
By purchasing a refurbished phone, you are ensuring that the device stays out of landfill sites, and does not directly cause any environmental damage.
Purchasing a refurbished phone could work better and more reliably than a brand new phone, and more so than a second-hand device. In many ways, when purchasing a refurbished phone, you often have little to lose and everything to gain.